Thursday, January 10, 2013

They're All Stacked Up

I admit it.  I wrote a title that's a cheesy, bad riff on an Elvis song.  The dogs were being cute, so I broke out my camera and hung up a blanket to work as a background and did some stacking practice with the two showdogs.  Some of the pictures came out great, and at least one came out ridiculously silly.


Tibbs has a really good "LOVE ME" face
Shiner's favorite sunny day activity is laying in a sunny patch

So here's Shiner stacking.  It seems like I may be walking too close up to him, so he leans back.  This one came out okay though.

This one's perfect, if he'd just stretch out a tad more in the back.

Silly baby!

Here's Tibbs, handsome devil that he is.  All the pictures of his flawless stacks didn't come out (ain't it just the way)

Another from the same stack - bring those feet in a tad and you've got it, buddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment